Moringa Life has grown from $25 to $480 in revenue from retargeting by upgrading to a higher pricing plan

Moringa Life
Number of employees
Gauteng, South Africa


Moringa Life is an online health food store selling Moringa supplements. The store was founded in 2019.


On average, just 3% of shoppers convert on the first visit. The other 97% leave without ever coming back.

In an attempt to fix these statistics, the founders of Moringa Life were looking for a way to bring back non-converting visitors. As a secondary objective, they wanted to increase brand awareness and loyalty among the same target group.


Considering the challenge, Moringa Life decided to start a dynamic retargeting campaign with Rontar and chose the Free Forever pricing plan. On this plan, the maximum number of impressions you can get daily is limited to just 100. The maximum number of impressions you can make also limits the number of clicks, and ultimately the sales/revenue you can get from using Rontar.

While the Free Forever plan is more than sufficient if you’re just starting and getting only 10-20 visitors daily to your website, it may strongly limit your retargeting campaign potential if you’re getting 50-100 visitors a day or even more.

Results on the Free Forever plan

The customer started a retargeting campaign with Rontar on March 16th, 2019. In the 30 days before they switched to the Starter plan, they had received 1 click, 1 conversion, and $25 in revenue.

Results on the Starter plan

On April 16th the customer switched to the Starter plan ($60/month) where the maximum number of impressions you can get daily is limited to 1,000. Within the next 45 days the customer received 113 clicks, 11 conversions, and $456 in revenue.


While the Free Forever plan is a natural way to start retargeting, in most cases it’s possible to get much more from your retargeting campaign. You could try upgrading to a higher plan to see where it goes. If it doesn’t work out for you, you can always revert back to a lower plan.

To see if it makes sense to upgrade to a higher pricing plan, please go to the Billing page in Rontar and use the visitor slider to select your number of visitors. The recommended plan will differ in accordance with that number.

Contacts with shoppers to date
Website visits to date
Conversions generated
I love the app, it is quite inexpensive and delivers on its promises, can’t wait for them to bring out an AI marketing app, will be the first to use it.
Mark Lubbe
CEO, Moringa Life
Want to see similar or even better results for your store? Start now and see where it goes.