Win more customers with
Dynamic Retargeting!


Every day Rontar generates thousands of high-quality leads
through dynamically generated ads featuring products and
services consumers have been searching for

Learn more...

What is Dynamic Retargeting and how it works?

What is Dynamic Retargeting?


On average just 2% of visitors convert on the first visit. The other 98% leaves without ever coming back. Dynamic retargeting helps you re-engage those past visitors to compel them to come back and buy from you.

Is it for me?


Dynamic retargeting works best with online stores, ticket & hotel booking websites, price comparison websites, etc.

Сan I be sure it will work for me?


Before your campaign is started you let us know what ROI you would like to achieve. Using AI algorithms, Rontar optimizes your campaign to drive as many conversions as possible while staying within the specified ROI range.

How to start?


Rontar has an easy and straightforward integration process with most ecommerce platforms, including Magento and Shopify. It will take no more than 15 minutes to start a retargeting campaign.

Why us?

Rontar's machine learning algorithms take into account hundreds of parameters deciding where, when and to whom to show your ads. This helps maximize the number of conversions you get from your retargeting campaign while staying within the specified ROI range. With Rontar you will:

Lift your sales

On average our customers see a 7-10% lift in sales providing up to 400% ROI.

Build brand awareness

You can configure the look and feel of ad creative to match your corporate style and colors. This let's you stay top-of-mind among your potential customers wherever they go on the Internet.

Track results

Track conversions, revenue and profit in a single, handy interface.

Get support

You will have a dedicated account manager who will keep an eye on your campaign performance and will answer any questions you might have.

Short statistics

1200 active clients
9,000 conversions generated daily
$1,300,000 revenue generated daily
%420 average ROI

Start right now! Get Started

Rontar advantages

AI and machine learning algorithms

Not all visitors are the same. Our machine learning algorithms consider hundreds of different parameters to target only those visitors who are more likely to convert on your website

ROI control

You specify your target ROI. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to optimize your campaign and make sure you stay within your target ROI

Ad branding

You can configure the look and feel of ad creative. Upload your logo, integrate your corporate colors or entire website's elements into the ad. This will make sure your visitors recognize you wherever they go on the Internet

Detailed online statistics

You will have an account where you can track your retargeting campaign performance. Impressions, clicks, conversions (including order ID and items), revenue and profit – all the necessary data at your fingertips

Quick and easy start

Rontar seamlessly integrates with dozens of platforms including the biggest ones – Magento and Shopify. It usually takes no more than 15 minutes to start your retargeting campaign

Dedicated account manager

Even though all the optimization is done automatically in the background by our AI and machine learning algorithms, you will have a dedicated account manager who will keep an eye on your campaign performance and provide options if your ROI expectations are not met

Start right now! Get Started

Hear What Our Clients Have to Say!

“Great service!!

At forallphones.com we have been using Rontar for a while and we couldn't be happier. Our ROI compiles 1382% and is still growing!!

Why you should consider Rontar?

– Easy to implement
– Account manager dedicated to you
– Easy to track and customize”



Joao Ribeiro, Forall Phones

Our Clients

Platform integrations

If your online store is built on one of the following platforms, it will take you only a few clicks to have your retargeting campaign up and running. Choose your platform from the list below and follow the instructions:

             

Start right now! Get Started

Our Partners